Android System Draining Battery Fast? Increase Battery Life Now
Have been listening to complaints from android users consigning their android system draining battery life so quick.
- The battery no longer lasts as it uses to.
- Bought an original battery recently and still, the battery drains fast.
- My Android system is draining the battery much faster.
- What can I do to make my Android battery last longer?
- how to reduce android system battery usage
- More others complain like that.
Keep calm, that’s what this post is all about. To stop the android system from draining your battery fast.
And listen, I won’t go ahead telling you about what you must have heard on how to save battery life(I mean the use of the “battery saver” type). Never, instead, I’m going to introduce to you a new trick you don’t know yet even if you must have used an option next to that feature that can possibly help increase battery life.
No too many stories, Straight To The Point…
HOW TO INCREASE BATTERY LIFE WHEN ANDROID SYSTEM IS DRAINING BATTERY(in a few steps)
|Phone Battery Draining Fast: Increase Android Battery Life|
This trick doesn’t recommend any third-party app or something. The only requirement is you and your Android Smart Phone.
- While your Android phone is turned on, go to Settings
- Scroll down and select About Phone
- Tap on Build Number continuously(I.e 4-5 times).
While tapping, you see some messages below like…
You are 1,2 or 3 steps to a developer and after that, a final message will display like below…
You are now a Developer
- Now go back to Settings and scroll down. Just above about phone option, you will see a new option you’ve created named “Developer Option“.
Before we proceed, let’s have a brief understanding of this developer option.
Understanding The Use Of Developer Options
This option is a created and built-in feature by Android but was hidden from you as a user. Developer Options can help you do extraordinary things on your Android phone. Like, It gives you the privilege to restructure some Settings your own way.
- Tap on it.
Developer Options should be opened by now.
- Kindly turn ON the switch
You will see a message click OK
- Scroll down and turn ON the “Don’t Keep Activities” switch
- Click on Background Data Limits
Now it’s time for you to select your preferred choice base on your battery capacity.
At most 1 process
At most 2 processes
At most 3 processes
At most 4 processes
More Peace and blessings…