How To Turn Off Screen Overlay Detected Feature On Android Now
Even when we try to resolve the issues ourselves, we get stuck somewhere and leave it unfixed.
|Turn OFF Screen Overlay Detected On Android|
MEANING of Screen Overlay Detected Feature On Android
Screen Overlay Detected is a very annoying error which in most cases, appears mostly on the Marshmallow Version Of Android. Anything a new app is been installed or launched on in the above mention version of android several permissions like storage, camera, contacts, and some others must be granted in other for certain apps to function well. But while app permissions are been granted, a sudden message pops up on the screen(I.e if the screen overlay feature is turned on in some apps).
REASON WHY IT APPEARS(Screen Overlay Detected)
These popups may appear as a result of the Android version you are using.
It is most likely to appear whenever you install a new app on your Marshmallow Version Of Android after permissions like contacts, storage, etc are being granted.
SCREEN OVERLAY DETECTED Appears On Certain Devices Not All
Screen overlay detected only appears on Marshmallow upgraded Android versions such as Tecno, Samsung, Lenovo, LG, etc. If it currently displays on your device then that android version is part of it.
HOW TO TURN OFF SCREEN OVERLAY DETECTED ON ANDROID
- Go to “Settings
- Scroll down and tap on “Apps”
- Tap On “Gear Icon” at the Top-Right-Corner of the screen before Three Dots.
- Select “Draw Over Other Apps“
- Tap On “Three Dots” at the Top-Right-Corner on your screen.
- Select “Show System“
NOTE: you can as well click on “Open Settings” in the screen overlay detected message. That will take you directly to the above screenshot.
- Now you are to turn off “Screen Overlay” One After Another. The Yes you see above on those apps simply means screen overlay is active. So you are to turn it off (let it be NO) by clicking this switch.
UNINSTALL THIS APPS
- Share IT
- Es explorer
- Uc browser
- 360 security
- Internet Speed Meter
- Apps with Animated Rocket Cleaners on Home Screen(apps claiming to analyze and free up phone storage space).
- Facebook Messenger Chat Head
- Security and Antivirus apps
- DU apps such as DU power Booster, DU Cleaner, DU Battery Saver. Anything DU, uninstall them.
- Night Mode apps like Twilight and the rest(Dims your screen light at night).
After uninstalling unwanted apps, I believe the screen overlay detected error will be resolved.
- Go to “Settings“
- Scroll down to “Apps” and tap on it.
How To Turn OFF Screen Overlay On Samsung PhonesHow To Turn OFF Screen Overlay On Tecno Android.
Get More Awesome Tricks Like This To Your Inbox. Click Here